Monday 10 Sept. – 12:55 to 13:55
Is it possible to safely rule-out myocardial infarction within 15 minutes of a single blood-draw on arrival at the ED?
The state-of-the-art appraisal of point of care troponin tests and a glimpse of the future.
Moderator: Rick Body (UK), Paul Jarvis (UK)
Presenter: Martin P. Than (New Zealand)
NOAC reversal: A new landscape of reduced risk
Topic: Antithrombotic therapy and reversal agents
- NOACs: the current landscape.
John Camm (UK)
- Management of patients on NOACs: trauma experiences.
Sylvia Haas (Germany)
- Examining NOAC reversal agents.
Deepa Arachchillage (UK)
- Completing the Picture of NOAC Reversal: Factor Xa Reversal.
Alexander Cohen (UK)
Tuesday 11 Sept. – 12:55 to 13:55
Optiflow™ Nasal High Flow Across the care continuum
- Evaluate the emerging and clinically significant applications for NHF therapy in the Emergency Department setting.
Jonathan Millar (UK)
- Review the current evidence for Nasal High Flow (NHF) therapy, including its mechanisms of action.
John Fraser (Australia)
Transforming Pain Management in Emergency Settings
The clinical utility of high sensitive troponin in the acute setting
Session Chair: Rick Body (UK)
- The benefits of accelerated algorithms of high sensitive troponin.
Raphael Twerenbold (Switzerland)
- The clinical value of high sensitive troponin in the emergency department in the UK.
Edward Carlton (UK)
- Getting the international perspective – the first high sensitive troponin test in the US.
Frank Peacock (US)
Boussignac CPAP: Why and How to use it ?
- CPAP, background & physiology.
Patrick Plaisance (France)
- To be announced
Abdo Khoury (France)
- The take home message.
Nicolas Peschanski (France)
Hands-On - Exhibition (Hall 5)
This year, EUSEM gives congress delegates the opportunity to attend 30-minute hands-on sessions in the exhibition hall, where sponsors will showcase their products and/or devices. Two sponsors will share this area at the same time and only a few delegates will have the chance to get first-hand experience during these demonstrations. Capacities will be limited for each session.
Sunday 09 Sept
Monday 10 Sept
|10:40||GE HEALTHCARE||SMITH & NEPHEW|
|15:40||VYGON||THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC|
Tuesday 11 Sept
|10:40||ABBOTT|| CLARIUS MOBILE HEALTH
Wednesday 12 Sept