- Three international airports
- Direct flights from over 175 destinations
- Direct flights from North America - Calgary, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver
- Only one stop away via London, Amsterdam, Dubai or Reykjavik
- Low cost direct European connections
- Most European destinations within 2 hours travel time
- More than 30 return flights from London per day
- Only one hour travel by air from London
Glasgow International Airport
- Glasgow Airport is Scotland's long-haul gateway, with some 30 airlines serving around 100 destinations worldwide.
- Direct flights from over 100 worldwide destinations including New York, Philadelphia, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
- One-stop flights from 12 North American destinations with Icelandair via Reykjavik.
- One-stop flights from 46 destinations in 31 countries with Emirates via Dubai to Glasgow (twice daily).
Glasgow Airport is located just 8 miles from the heart of the city and serves as the principal gateway to the West of Scotland. Glasgow Airport connects the city to key locations around the UK, including over 30 flights per day linking London to Glasgow. Airlinks with major scheduled carriers such as Lufthansa and KLM plus United Airlines' daily service from New York to Glasgow opens up the European and transatlantic gateways. The twice daily service by Emirates links over 100 destinations in Asia, Africa and Australasia to Glasgow.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Prestwick Airport is south west of the city and is a 45 minute direct train link from Glasgow City Centre.
Edinburgh International Airport
Edinburgh Airport is only 45 minutes from Glasgow. More than 40 airlines serve over 130 destinations with 276 flights inbound and outbound daily.
Direct Citylink Air coach from the main terminal every 30 minutes, from 05.30 to 23.30 daily to Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow City Centre - click here to book your tickets for Citylink Air.
Journey time: 55 minutes Cost: £19.00 return.
For more information on getting from the airports to the city, click here.
oneworld® is pleased to be the official airline alliance of EUSEM 2018.
As a registered attendee, you can access discounted flights for travel to this event
• Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
• Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
• 24-hour support via email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
take advantage today
Visit www.oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW18A18 to access our online booking tool.
oneworld, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 13 leading airlines from around the world - American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.